Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Publisher date: 3/15/2013
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 899 KB
Description of the book "Modern Family Law 5E / Edition 5":
Offering complete and even more concise coverage that includes contemporary issues of debate, Weisberg and Appleton integrate rich interdisciplinary materials with great teaching cases, notes, and problems. Engaging narratives reveal the fascinating background behind the cases and connect students to the impact of the law on people's lives.
Written with sensitivity to issues of gender, race, and class, Modern Family Law, Fourth Edition, features:
• probing coverage that reflects the social diversity of modern families
• a candid examination of the development of family law in response to
• the women's movement
• the children's rights movement
• the fathers' rights movement
• domestic violence
• changing sexual mores
• nontraditional family forms
• developments in PDF reproductive technology
• interdisciplinary perspectives throughout the text
• balanced coverage of contemporary themes and basic family law
• a variety of problem exercises, most derived from actual cases and events
• flexible organization adapts to shorter or longer courses
Updated throughout, the Fourth Edition addresses recent developments in the law, addressing:
• Abortion, domestic violence, no-fault divorce reform, parentage, adoption and assisted reproduction
• same-sex marriage, civil unions and same-sex divorce
• major new cases, such as
• Kerrigan v. Commissioner of Public Health, holding unconstitutional the exclusion of same-sex couples from the right to marry
• Gonzales v. Carhart, upholding the constitutionality of the federal Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act
• post-Lawrence v. Texas developments relevant to sexual PDF behavior
• Recent amendments to FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) and VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)
Now in its Fourth Edition, Weisberg and Appleton’s Modern Family Law reflects a progressive and inclusive perspective that recognizes how the diversity of today’s families challenges traditional legal concepts and principles.
Reviews of the Modern Family Law 5E / Edition 5Until now we now have absolutely no evaluations on "Modern Family Law 5E / Edition 5" - but probably none of our user reviews would not leave. On the other hand, in the event you downloadable this particular app and have absolutely caused them, you may ended up being the very first end user, that could go away your own feedback. We will post the item, even when it's damaging. Nowadays, any kind of bash is a great possiblity to communicate their own vistas easily, to ensure that every single consumer is able to instantly fix satisfies your pet the application form you aren't. Let us support one another!
WeisbergI am sorry to the till we are able to provide the right information the author Weisberg. Of course, if you'll be able to assist us through providing good info, as well as extremely grateful. You just need to to deliver info to us. We'll look at if the simple truth is, and all information are usually true, we shall release it on our website. Reliable information about the author, Weisberg is the principal requirement. I will be quite pleased to your patience along with your time!
Download EBOOK Modern Family Law 5E / Edition 5 for free