Download EBOOK Machinery's Handbook, 29th Edition CD-ROM PDF for free
Autor: Erik Oberg|
Publisher: Industrial Press, Inc.
Publisher date: 1/16/2012
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 3.90 MB
Description of the book "Machinery's Handbook, 29th Edition CD-ROM":
The Machinery's Handbook 29 CD-ROM contains the complete contents of the print edition, presented in Adobe PDF format. This popular and well-known format allows viewing and printing of pages that are identical to those of the printed book, permits rapid searching of the entire Handbook, and includes the ability to magnify the view of any page. Navigation aids in the form of thousands of clickable bookmarks, page cross references, and index entries take you quickly to any page referenced. Besides the full print edition, the CD-ROM includes over 500 pages of additional data, mostly material that was published PDF in previous print editions but subsequently removed due to space restrictions.
The 29th Edition CD-ROM provides an expanded array of the popular INTERACTIVE MATH EQUATIONS. With a simple Internet connection, users will be able to instantly calculate cutting speeds, dimensions of bevels, moments of inertia, the measurement of various screw threads, the center of gravity for any shape, hardness of material, volumes, taper angles, matrices, and much, much more.
- Features complete text searches to locate information quickly and easily.
- Includes interlinks to connect to related topics and examples, including a live index.
- Prints pages exactly as they PDF appear in the book.
- Displays text and graphics exactly as created.
- Contains zoom features for detailed viewing.
- Provides cut and paste capabilities for inserting text and graphics into other documents and programs.
Works with Windows 8, but NOT with Windows RT.