Download EBOOK Lonely Planet Pocket London PDF for free
Autor: Lonely Planet|
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications
Publisher date: 4/1/2014
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 8.55 MB
Description of the book "Lonely Planet Pocket London":
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket London is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip and what hidden discoveries await you. Rise over the city on the London Eye, uncover the past at Kensington's museums and explore Soho, Greenwich and the Tower, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket London:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip PDF to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Useful features - including Best with Kids, Best Eating and Walking Tours
- Coverage of Westminster, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury PDF, the City, the South Bank, Kensington, Regent's Park, Camden, Greenwich and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket London is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick-trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all of London's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's London guide or Lonely Planet's Discover London, a photo PDF-rich guide to all of the city's most popular attractions.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's England guide for a comprehensive look at all England has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover England, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Emilie Filou.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products and PDF a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' -The New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves- it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -Fairfax Media (Australia)