Download EBOOK Lonely Planet Sydney PDF for free
Autor: Lonely Planet|
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications
Publisher date: 1/1/2013
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 798 KB
Description of the book "Lonely Planet Sydney":
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Sydney is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch a concert at the famous Sydney Opera House, laze on the Bondi Beach sand, or experience the style and substance of Sydney's eateries- all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Sydney and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Sydney Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal PDF needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, and cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus over 42 colour neighbourhood maps
- Useful features - including For Free, With Kids, and Day Trips from Sydney
- Coverage of Bondi, Manly, Surry Hills, Inner PDF West, Circular Quay, the Rocks, Darlinghurst, Paddinton, Centennial Park, Coogee, Sydney Harbour, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Pyrmont, City Centre, Haymarket, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Sydney, our most comprehensive guide to Sydney, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Sydney? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Sydney, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Australia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to PDF offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Australia, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Peter Dragicevich.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves PDF in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves- it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)