Download EBOOK Lonely Planet Seoul PDF for free
Autor: Lonely Planet|
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications
Publisher date: 1/1/2013
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 754 KB
Description of the book "Lonely Planet Seoul":
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Seoul is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Walk along the long-buried Cheong-gye-cheon stream, wander the labyrinthine streets of Bukchon Hanok Village, or try some Korean cuisine at Gwangjang Market- all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Seoul and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Seoul Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your PDF own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, religion, art, literature, cinema, music, dance, architecture, politics, and cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Seoul map (included in print version), plus over 30 neighbourhood maps
- Useful features - including Day Trips, With Kids, and For Free
- Coverage of Myeong-dong, Gangnam, Apgujeong, Dongdaemum PDF, Itaewon, Insa-dong, Yongsan-gu, Jung-gu, Hongdae, Sinchon, Edae, Yeouido, Namsan, Gwanghwamun, Jongno-gu, Jamsil, Daehangno, Seongbuk-dong, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Seoul, our most comprehensive guide to Seoul, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Korea Guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Simon Richmond.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every PDF destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves- it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It PDF's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)