Download EBOOK Lonely Planet Germany PDF for free
Autor: Lonely Planet|
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications
Publisher date: 4/1/2013
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 35.37 MB
Description of the book "Lonely Planet Germany":
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Germany is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See storybook castles arise from the Bavarian forest, raise a stein to an oompah band in a Munich beer garden, and take in the vibrant Berlin arts scene- all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Germany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Germany Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your PDF own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, theatre, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, drink, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour local maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Travel PDF with Children, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)]
- Coverage of Hamburg, Saxony, Bremen, Cologne, Rhineland, Berlin, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Black Forest, Bavaria, Munich, Central Germany, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Germany, our most comprehensive guide to Germany, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Germany? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Germany, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Berlin or Munich? Check out Lonely Planet's Berlin guide or Lonely Planet's Munich, Bavaria PDF &- the Black Forest guide for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer, or Pocket Berlin, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Kerry Christiani, Marc Di Duca, Anthony Haywood, Daniel Robinson, and Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely PDF Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.