Download EBOOK Lonely Planet France's Best Trips PDF for free
Autor: Lonely Planet|
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications
Publisher date: 4/1/2013
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 829 KB
Description of the book "Lonely Planet France's Best Trips":
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads while touring France with Lonely Planet's France's Best Trips, your passport to up-to-date advice on unique experiences that await you along French roadways. Featuring 39 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can taste your way around Champagne's cellars or cruise along the thrilling Riviera Corniches, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to France, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's France's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored PDF routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - 93 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Free, convenient pull-out France road map (included in print version)
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices, local road signs key
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Paris, Normandy, Brittany, Breton Coast, Lyon, Nice, Cannes, St-Tropez, Chamonix, Avignon, Marseille, Biarritz, St-Malo, Loire Valley PDF, Auvergne, Provence, Alps, Lille and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's France 's Best Trips is perfect for exploring France via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a French trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's France guide, our most comprehensive guide to France is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Discover France, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Paris? Check out Lonely Planet's Paris guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer PDF, Discover Paris, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions, or Pocket Paris, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
There's More in Store for You:
- See more of Europe's picturesque country sides and have a richer, more authentic experience by exploring Europe by car with Lonely Planet's European Best Trips guides to Italy and Ireland. Or start with our FREE SAMPLER 'Europe's Best Trips: 3 Amazing Road Trips,' with excerpts from each guide to help you pick which region to explore first.
- Also, check out Lonely Planet's PDF USA Best Trips guides to USA, California, New England, Southwest USA, New York &- the Mid-Atlantic, Florida &- the South, and The Pacific Northwest and our FREE SAMPLER 'USA's Best Trips: 7 Amazing Road Trips' for more road trip inspiration.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Oliver Berry, Stuart Butler, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Gregor Clark, Donna Wheeler and Nicola Williams.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see PDF spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.