Download EBOOK Lonely Planet Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania PDF for free
Autor: Lonely Planet|
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications
Publisher date: 7/1/2012
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 528 KB
Description of the book "Lonely Planet Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania":
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Estonia, Latvia &- Lithuania is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the markets of Tallinn's fairy-tale Old Town, experience the pagan rituals of midsummer's eve, or feel the sea breezes at Curonian Spit- all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Estonia, Latvia &- Lithuania Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest PDF way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, dance, theatre, architecture, politics, and cuisine
- Over 70 local maps
- Useful features - including What's New, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Travel With Children
- Coverage of Tallinn PDF, Riga, Vilnius, Parnu, Tartu, Viljandi, Muhu, Tukums, Bauska, Vidzeme, Daugavpils, Kaunas, Klaipeda, Moletai, Talsi, Utena, Palanga, Radviliskis, Kaliningrad, Helsinki, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Estonia, Latvia &- Lithuania, our most comprehensive guide to Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Brandon Presser, Mark Baker, Peter Dragicevich, Simon Richmond, and Andy Symington.
About Lonely PDF Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves- it PDF's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)