Download EBOOK Lonely Planet Discover Australia PDF for free
Autor: Lonely Planet|
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications
Publisher date: 2/1/2014
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 841 KB
Description of the book "Lonely Planet Discover Australia":
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover Australia is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch an aria at the Sydney Opera House, snorkel the dazzling Great Barrier Reef, learn to surf in Byron Bay or Bondi, spot crocs in Kakadu National Park, or visit Uluru, the cultural and geographical heart of Oz- all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Australia:
- Full-colour maps PDF and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, aboriginal Australia, art, food, wine, sport, landscapes, wildlife, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus over PDF 50 colour maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, What's New, Month by Month (annual festival calendar), and Travel with Kids
- Coverage of Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, the Sunshine Coast, tropical Queensland, Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road, Darwin, Uluru (Ayers Rock), Perth, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Australia, our easy-to-use guide, is perfect for travellers who seek the most popular attractions a destination has to offer. Filled with inspiring and colourful photos, this guide focuses on the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide PDF range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Australia guide.
- Looking for a guide for Sydney or Melbourne? Check out Lonely Planet's Sydney and Melbourne &- Victoria guides for a comprehensive look at all that each of these cities has to offer, or Pocket Sydney, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Charles Rawlings-Way, Brett Atkinson, Lindsay Brown, Jayne D'Arcy, Anthony Ham, Shawn Low, Virginia Maxwell, Tom Spurling, Steve Waters and PDF Meg Worby.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' -The New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It PDF's on everyone's bookshelves- it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -Fairfax Media (Australia)