Autor: Christopher Negus|
Publisher date: 7/30/2004
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 1.28 MB
Description of the book "Linux Troubleshooting Bible":
* An indispensable resource for Fedora users who must now work without customer support from Red Hat, Inc., covering critical troubleshooting techniques for networks, internal servers, and external servers
* Chris Negus is a well-known Linux authority and also the author of the top-selling Red Hat Linux Bible (0-7645-4333-4)- Thomas Weeks is a trainer and administrator who manages hundreds of Red Hat Linux systems
* Covers all of the most common Fedora problem areas: firewalls, DNS servers, print servers, Samba, NFS, Web servers, FTP servers, e-mail servers, modems, adding hardware, and hardware certification
* Features easy-to-use flowcharts that guide administrators step by PDF step through common Fedora troubleshooting scenarios
* A companion Web site offers troubleshooting updates to keep pace with the frequent Fedora Core releases as well as a forum for exchanging troubleshooting tips
Reviews of the Linux Troubleshooting BibleUntil now we've virtually no reviews upon "Linux Troubleshooting Bible" - still probably none of our own reading user reviews failed to leave. On the other hand, in case you downloaded this kind of app and have dealt with your pet, you can end up being the initial end user, that may abandon your feedback. We are going to release the idea, regardless of whether it can be adverse. Nowadays, virtually any bash is a good probability to show their own views unhampered, in order that every single individual is able to right away solve satisfies your pet the applying or not. Why don't we aid one another!
Christopher NegusRemorseful for your until eventually we will supply you with the information you need the author Christopher Negus. Of course, if you can help us through providing some good info, we will be extremely grateful. You just need to to send data to us. We're going to examine and if the simple truth is, and information tend to be correct, we're going to release it on our website. Straight answers the author, Christopher Negus will be the major prerequisite. We are incredibly grateful for your persistence along with your occasion!
Download EBOOK Linux Troubleshooting Bible for free