Download EBOOK A Digital Signal Processing Primer : With Applications to Digital Audio and Computer Music / Edition 1 PDF for free
Autor: Ken Steiglitz|
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Publisher date: 1/5/1996
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 520 KB
Description of the book "A Digital Signal Processing Primer : With Applications to Digital Audio and Computer Music / Edition 1":
This new book by Ken Steigliz offers an informal and easy-to-understand introduction to digital signal processing, emphasizing digital audio and applications to computer music. A DSP Primer covers important topics such as phasors and tuning forks- the wave equation- sampling and quantizing- feedforward and feedback filters- comb and string filters- periodic sounds- transform methods- and filter design. Steiglitz uses an intuitive and qualitative approach to develop the mathematics critical to understanding DSP.
A DSP Primer is written for a broad audience including:
- Students of DSP in Engineering and Computer Science courses.
- Composers of computer music and those who work PDF with digital sound.
- WWW and Internet developers who work with multimedia.
- General readers interested in science that want an introduction to DSP.
- Offers a simple and uncluttered step-by-step approach to DSP for first-time users, especially beginners in computer music.
- Designed to provide a working knowledge and understanding of frequency domain methods, including FFT and digital filtering.
- Contains thought-provoking questions and suggested experiments that help the reader to understand and apply DSP theory and techniques.