Download EBOOK Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests, 2015 PDF for free
Autor: Princeton Review|
Publisher: Random House Children's Books
Publisher date: 5/20/2014
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 5.92 MB
Description of the book "Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests, 2015":
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE!
Get all the prep you need to ace the SAT with The Princeton Review, including 8 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and exclusive access to our online Premium Portal with tons of extra practice and resources.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and prioritizing tough questions
• Detailed examples for applying each technique to your advantage
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for each test topic
• Practical information about what to expect on the SAT
• "Hit Parade" of commonly PDF-appearing SAT vocabulary words
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 4 additional full-length SAT practice exams online
• Drills for each test section—Math, Critical Reading, and Writing
• Instant scoring available online for book and online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
Plus, with Cracking the SAT, Premium Edition you'll get online access to our exclusive Premium Portal for an extra competitive edge:
• Bonus online math and verbal drills to hone your techniques
• Video tutorials with strategy breakdowns for each section of the SAT
• Multi-week study plan guides
• College and university profiles, college admission guides, and financial aid PDF tips
• Special "SAT Insider" section packed with helpful info on planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing essays that stand out