Download EBOOK Computer Numerical Control Simplified PDF for free
Autor: Steve Krar|
Publisher: Industrial Press, Inc.
Publisher date: 1/8/2000
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 35.75 MB
Description of the book "Computer Numerical Control Simplified":
Takes the mystery out of CNC-puts it into a logical sequence and expresses it in simple language that everyone can understand. Includes a CD-ROM with CAD/CAM software from Denford, Inc.! This CD is not compatible with Windows Vista or higher.
- Each Section/Unit begins with an introduction, learning objectives, and key terms and ends with a summary and review questions.
- Fanuc Compatible programming, the accepted world standard, is used in programming examples.
- Codes in the program examples are explained as they are used.
- A screened section at the start of each Unit or programming exercise lists and explains the PDF codes that are used for the first time.
- A comprehensive, illustrated glossary with many key terms depicted is provided as a reference.
- CAD/CAM lathe and mill program examples are provided, using easy-to-follow steps accompanied by computer screen displays.
- A CAD/CAM SOFTWARE PROGRAM, included in each book, makes it possible to design a part on the computer, generate machining codes, and simulate the tool path (cutting action) to check for programming errors.
- An overview of Virtual Reality NC is included, so students are aware of a new technology that is revolutionizing the designing PDF and manufacturing of products.