Autor: Pete Magill|
Publisher: Experiment, The
Publisher date: 7/29/2014
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 1.57 MB
Description of the book "Build Your Running Body: A Total-Body Fitness Plan for All Distance Runners, from Milers to Ultramarathoners-Run Farther, Faster, and Injury-Free":
“The best running book ever.” —Bob Anderson, founder of Runner’s World
Whether you're a miler or an ultramarathoner, if you want a fit, fast, and injury-resistant running body, there's a better way to train than relentlessly pursuing mileage. This easy-to-use workout manual draws on the latest research in running physiology to target all the components that go into every stride—including muscles, connective tissue, cardiovascular fitness, energy production, the nervous system, hormones, and the brain. With the breakthrough whole-body training program in Build Your Running Body, runners will improve their times, run longer PDF and more comfortably, and reduce injury.
With more than 150 workouts—from weightlifting and cross-training to resistance exercises and plyometrics—fine-tuned to individual skill levels and performance goals, PLUS:
• 393 photos that make it easy to follow every step of every workout
• 10 training programs to help runners of all levels integrate the total-body plan into their daily routines
• Interviews with leading runners, exercise scientists, and coaches—learn how elite runners train today
• Race strategy for the crucial weeks leading up to the competition and through to the finish line
• Exercises to prevent injury and rehabilitate common running ailments
• Seasoned insight on barefoot running, the pros and cons of stretching, and other PDF hot-button topics
• Nutrition guidance on carbs, proteins, fats, and weight loss
• More than 30 recipes to speed recovery and cement fitness gains
• Beginners' guidelines every step of the way
• Valuable tips on proper apparel, tracking your progress, and more!
Reviews of the Build Your Running Body: A Total-Body Fitness Plan for All Distance Runners, from Milers to Ultramarathoners-Run Farther, Faster, and Injury-FreeSo far we have no opinions with "Build Your Running Body: A Total-Body Fitness Plan for All Distance Runners, from Milers to Ultramarathoners-Run Farther, Faster, and Injury-Free" - still none of our reading user reviews wouldn't abandon. On the other hand, if you downloadable that program and also have worked with him, you can end up being the very first individual, that will go away your current comments. We are going to publish the idea, regardless of whether it really is unfavorable. Nowadays, almost any social gathering is an excellent possibility to communicate their own sights openly, in order that just about every individual are able to quickly clear up fits them the appliance or not. We will assist the other!
Pete MagillI am sorry for that right up until we can provide you with the important information about the writer Pete Magill. Of course, if it is possible to assist us to by providing some good information, we are extremely happy. You just need to send data to us. We are going to look at if it's correct, and data tend to be true, we will release the item on our site. Reliable information about the author, Pete Magill is the main prerequisite. We will be extremely grateful for the tolerance as well as your time!
Download EBOOK Build Your Running Body: A Total-Body Fitness Plan for All Distance Runners, from Milers to Ultramarathoners-Run Farther, Faster, and Injury-Free for free