Download EBOOK Anna Karenina (SparkNotes Literature Guide) PDF for free
Publisher date: 12/15/2002
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 12.95 MB
Description of the book "Anna Karenina (SparkNotes Literature Guide)":This SparkNote delivers knowledge on Anna Karenina that you won't find in other study guides:
- Summaries of every chapter with thorough Analysis.
- Explanation of the key Themes, Motifs, and Symbols including:
—Social Change in Nineteenth-Century Russia
—The Interior Monologue
—The Blessings of Family Life
- Detailed Character Analysis of Anna Karenina, Konstantin Levin, Alexei Karenin, Alexei Vronsky, and Stiva Oblonsky.
- Identification and discussion of Important Quotations.
- A summary of Key Facts, a 25-question review Quiz, and Study Questions and Essay Topics to help you prepare for papers and tests.