Download EBOOK Admission Assessment Exam Review / Edition 3 PDF for free
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Publisher date: 3/20/2012
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 19.40 MB
Description of the book "Admission Assessment Exam Review / Edition 3":
Passing your admission assessment exam is the first step on the journey to becoming a successful health professional - make sure you’re prepared with Admission Assessment Exam Review, 3rd Edition from the testing experts at HESI! It offers complete content review and nearly 400 practice questions on the topics typically found on admission exams, including math, reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, and physics. Plus, it helps you identify areas of weakness so you can focus your study time.
• Sample problems and step-by-step examples with explanations in the math and physics sectionsshow you how to work through each PDF problem so you understand the steps it takes to completethe equation.
• Practice tests with answer keys for each topic - located in the appendices for quick access - help you assess your understanding of each topic and familiarize you with the types of questions you’re likely to encounter on the actual exam.
• HESI Hints boxes offer valuable test-taking tips, as well as rationales, suggestions, examples, and reminders for specific topics.
• End-of-chapter review questions help you gauge your understanding of chapter content.
• A full-color layout and more illustrations in the life science chapters visually reinforce key concepts for better understanding.
• Expanded and updated PDF content in each chapter ensures you’re studying the most current content.
• Basic algebra review in the math section offers additional review and practice.
• Color-coded chapters help you quickly find specific topic sections.
• Helpful organizational features in each chapter include an introduction, key terms, chapter outline, and a bulleted chapter summary to help you focus your study.
• A glossary at the end of the text offers quick access to key terms and their definitions.