Autor: John J. Coleman|
Publisher date: 1/2/2013
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 630 KB
Description of the book "Understanding American Politics and Government, 2012 Election Edition, Books a la Carte Edition / Edition 3":
Solve real-world puzzles like a political scientist
Understanding American Politics and Government, 2012 Election Edition introduces students to the basic tools used by political scientists. It guides students through the fundamentals of government and helps them see why events really happen in politics. Consistently showing the difference between “causation” and “correlation,” this text presents American government as a field full of interesting questions and puzzles that all citizens must explore. The book draws heavily on real-world politics to help students think more critically about their political beliefs and actions.
This text features full integration with the New MyPoliSciLab. MyPoliSciLab includes a PDF wide array of resources to encourage students to look at American politics like a political scientist and analyze current political issues. Political Explorer lets students play the role of a political scientist by investigating issues through interactive data. Core Concept videos discuss the big ideas in each chapter and apply them to key political issues. Simulations allow students to experience how political leaders make decisions.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning–The New MyPoliSciLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides PDF engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals. MyPoliSciLab is now compatible with BlackBoard!
- Engage Students–The stunning visual design engages students in the text.
- Improve Critical Thinking– Learning objectives in every chapter help students focus on important topics.
- Analyze Current Events–Coverage of the 2012 elections keeps the study of politics relevant and shows how political scientists look at the development of the American political system.
- Support Instructors– A full supplements package including the Class Preparation Tool in PDF the New MyPoliSciLab is available.
0205950043 / 9780205950041 Understanding American Politics and Government Plus 2012 Election Edition, NEW MyPoliSciLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0205875203 / 9780205875207 Understanding American Politics and Government, 2012 Election Edition
0205949975 / 9780205949977 NEW MyPoliSciLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
Reviews of the Understanding American Politics and Government, 2012 Election Edition, Books a la Carte Edition / Edition 3Thus far we have now absolutely no opinions on "Understanding American Politics and Government, 2012 Election Edition, Books a la Carte Edition / Edition 3" - still it's unlikely that any of the user feedback didn't keep. Even so, if you down loaded this specific application and possess worked with them, you can become the initially user, that will go away ones responses. We will release this, whether or not it is adverse. Today, virtually any get together is a wonderful chance to show his or her sights openly, making sure that each and every end user are able to instantly resolve meets them the applying you aren't. Why don't we support one another!
John J. ColemanRemorseful to the until we could provide you with the important information about the author John J. Coleman. And if it is possible to assist us to by providing some good info, i will be incredibly pleased. All you need is to deliver info to all of us. We will examine of course, if it's true, and all of info tend to be accurate, we'll release the item on our site. Straight answers about the author, John J. Coleman will be the main necessity. I will be quite gracious for the perseverance and also your time period!
Download EBOOK Understanding American Politics and Government, 2012 Election Edition, Books a la Carte Edition / Edition 3 for free