Download EBOOK The Playboy Guide to Bachelor Parties: Everything You Need to Know About Planning the Groom's Rite of Passage-From Simple to Sinful PDF for free
Autor: James Oliver Cury|
Publisher date: 4/15/2003
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 39.95 MB
Description of the book "The Playboy Guide to Bachelor Parties: Everything You Need to Know About Planning the Groom's Rite of Passage-From Simple to Sinful":Most bachelor parties are flawed in some way -- boring, predictable, uncomfortable, expensive, unstructured. The culprit: bad planning. The Playboy Guide to Bachelor Parties makes a great gift for any man, whether he's planning a traditional raunchy boozefest or a more civilized affair of steaks and scotch. Learn what usually goes wrong and why- the who, when, and where of invitations- how much the night will cost- the ins and outs of cigars, booze, and limousines- and last-minute bachelor party ideas.
There are more options than you think! Activities range from the PG-rated fishing, golfing, skydiving, and whitewater rafting PDF to the R-rated strippers and shot glasses. Do you know how to toast the groom? How to call for a stripper -- and not get scammed? And what to tell your girlfriend the next day? Playboy, in its 50th year of celebrating bachelorhood, knows best.
• Contains complete listings of possible party activities and prices
• Includes complete city guides for hotspots like Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Tijuana
• Explains brothel terms and stripper scams
• Saves party planners money and hassles
• Offers a mix-and-match activity chart and to-do checklist
• Loaded with entertaining trivia, quotes, toasts, and classic Playboy cartoons