Download EBOOK QuickSpell PDF for free
Publisher date: 3/6/2013
Format: PDF, EPUB
File size: 22.67 MB
Description of the book "QuickSpell":This application is recommended for ages 4+.
Improve your typing accuracy and document editing in 40 languages with QuickSpell!
You will be able to fix misspelled words easily, by visually locating the underlined errors and correcting them by tapping on suggested replacement words. Applications like Contacts, Calendar, Email, Facebook, etc. along with all spell-check enabled Edit fields and Views are using this functionality by default, provided that Spell Checking is enabled in System Settings.
Offered from the developer of the renowned OfficeSuite, QuickSpell provides full integration with the office productivity application.
*** How is QuickSpell better than the other spelling tools? ***
* QuickSpell offers PDF a range of languages not available in the standard Android spelling tool.
* QuickSpell is based on the well-known and proven Hunspell engine that is used in Chrome, Mac OS X, Firefox, OpenOffice and many others.
* QuickSpell uses a number of proven spell check algorithms such as Morphological analysis, Twofold suffix stripping, Extended affixes and Homonyms, thus dramatically improving the spell check efficiency.
* The spelling dictionaries in QuickSpell are developed and supported by large community efforts.
* You can download and store locally only dictionaries that you need.
* You are able to use entries from phone's Contacts list PDF and standard Android user dictionary.
* QuickSpell has a built-in User Dictionary Editor for your convenience.
*** Supported Languages: ***
QuickSpell is available in more than 40 languages.
Users can download and use only spelling dictionaries of their choice.
English (United Kingdom)
English (United States)
Afrikaans (South Africa)
Czech (Czech Republic)
Faroese (Faroe Islands)
Norwegian BokmÃ¥l (Norway)
Polish (Poland PDF)
Serbo-Croatian (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia)
Scanned by AVG.